Black Day, aka the true Singles Awareness Day, is right around the corner!
We’re already single… so on top of being alone, we can’t be going hungry. That’s why we’ve brought you a recipe to go with your new Black Day Box!
(Don’t have it yet? Buy it here for a limited time only!!)
Inside your box, you’ll find two essential ingredients to make the most delicious black bean noodle dish ever:
- Ottogi Black Bean Sauce Mix
- Ottogi Wheat Noodles
Ingredients for 2-3 Servings:
- 1 handful of your choice of meat (chicken, pork, beef)
- 1 whole onion, cut into cubes
- 1 whole potato, cut into cubes
- 1 whole zucchini squash, cut into cubes
- 1 whole carrot, cut into cubes
- 1.5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups of water
- 1 pack Ottogi Black Bean Sauce Mix
- 4.5 cups of water
- 1 pack Ottogi Wheat Noodles
- optional: 1/2 cucumber for garnish
1. Cut all vegetables and meat into 1/2 inch cubes
2. Stir-fry all ingredients in a large saucepan with 1 tbsp vegetable oil and 1.5 tbsp minced garlic
3. When vegetables and meat are cooked, add 3 cups of water
4. Boil over medium high heat and simmer over low heat
5. Add Ottogi Black Bean Sauce Mix and stir over low heat
6. Stir until thick, and then remove from heat (it will thicken further)
7. Add 4.5 cups of water in a separate pot
8. Boil over high heat
9. Add Ottogi Wheat Noodles and cook for 6 minutes
10. Drain all water
11. Pour thick sauce mix over noodles & ENJOY!
**Optional: Chop cucumbers into thin matchsticks for garnish
No more noodles? No problem! Pour the sauce over a bowl of rice for a delicious alternative!
Check out our VIDEO RECIPE too!
Follow Us! 😃