YG artists are talented, fierce, stylish, innovative and…hungry?
I bet you’ve never thought about how much food is utilized in YG music videos. From candy to K-snacks, from Big Bang to Akdong Musician; we’ve compiled a list of 20 times food appears in a YG music video!
1. ?Chapssaltteoooook! Chapssaltteooook!? Number 1 is Big Bang’s “Bae Bae” with sweet rice cakes. ?
2. “What’s Wrong” with taking a popcorn shower? ?Nothing, according to Ikon. ?
3. “You be my curry, I’ll be your rice!” – Psy
4. Bliiing Bliiiing! So rich you can make your own Ikon branded dalgona. ??? Just don’t set your car on fire. ?
5. What’s a slumber party without sweets? ? Lee Hi’s sweet vocals pair great with sweet popsicles.
6. Two people have never looked so cool while eating a hamburger. Leave it to GD and TOP to set the standard. ??
7. CHEERS to more hamburgers! ?
8. Epik High’s Mithra Jin is definitely not a “Born Hater” when it comes to pizza. ??
9. FOOD EXPLOSION WITH WINNER! ?
10. When you want to pay attention to your date, but you have RamyunFever! ?
11. A cute ice cream snack for a SUPER CUTE AkMu music video. ??
12. This actress got to eat delicious tteokbokki with Double B! She is truly IKONIC!
13-14. On the other hand, having a food fight with GD and sharing bread with Daesung are two pretty amazing moments too! How could you NOT fall in love? ?
15. Psy really is the #RamyunKing! ? Eat jjajangmyun and jam to “Hangover” with the NEW RamyunFever Box. ?
16. Big Bang: “Fxxk It, let’s just snack throughout the ENTIRE music video.” ?
17. The food, the song, the boys! ? Everything about this music video is sweet!☺️
18. Get a Choco Pie and rock out to Epik High!?
19. GD serenading a ? in “Baby Goodnight.”
20. And last, but not least, the one time I was jealous of a bag of chips that got to sit next to Bobby throughout the “Full House” music video. ?
Well, it looks like the YG Family never goes hungry while shooting a music video. And you shouldn’t either! Join the SnackFever Family and get an assortment of K-Snacks every month, or try our new RamyunFever and Doshirak boxes filled with easy-prep Korean meals that are delivered straight to your door!